About Cardinal Nights
Cardinal Nights seeks to challenge the faulty normative belief that alcohol is needed in order to have fun on a college campus. We are dedicated to de-emphasizing alcohol and reducing high-risk drinking on campus.
The mission of Cardinal Nights is to shift the campus culture away from a focus on alcohol by providing premium, equally attractive, non-alcoholic social programming.
- Build community
- Promote inclusion
- Expand and support services for non-drinkers and light drinkers
- Provide leadership opportunities for students
- Infuse a collaborative approach to planning events on campus between students and professional staff
- Produce data to support the importance of our programming and the impact it is having on our student community
Cardinal Nights is making a difference
- 92% of attendees report liking/loving the event they attended
- 98% of attendees would recommend Cardinal Nights to a friend.
- 96% of attendees are likely to come to another Cardinal Nights event
- 94% of attendees agree that they can have fun without alcohol after attending a Cardinal Nights event.
- 97% of attendees report not drinking before attending a Cardinal Nights event.
- 95% of attendees report not drinking after attending a Cardinal Nights event.
- 66% of attendees report that attending a Cardinal Nights event made them feel more connected to others.
- 82% of attendees report that attending a Cardinal Nights event decreased their stress level.
- 40% of drinkers report that they were likey to have been drinking had they not attended a Cardinal Nights event.
(Source: What Do Think? Cardinal Nights Survey)
In 2015 Cardinal Nights won the Campus Activities Magazine Programming Board of the Year Award!
Check out Cardinal Nights on Facebook!