1.Follow your party blueprint.
2. Let your staffers know where they should be and their responsibilities.
3. Make sure that you are visible/accessible to your staffers and guests should a concern arise.
4. Do not allow intoxicated guests into your party.
5. Place your event waste bins in high traffic and post clear waste signage near them.
6. Monitor guests
7. Should issues arise and you need assistance, call the RD on call for non-emergency situations. For emergencies, dial 911 or 9-911 from a campus phone.
8. Should the police be called to your party, identify yourself as the party host and ask how you can be helpful.