1.Follow your party blueprint.
2. Let your staffers know where they should be and their responsibilities.
3. Make sure that you are visible/accessible to your staffers and guests should a concern arise.
4. Do not allow intoxicated guests into your party.
5. Place your event waste bins in high traffic and post clear waste signage near them.
6. Monitor guests
- Ensure that your attendance remains under posted capacity.
- Be on the lookout for guests who may be intoxicated and need assistance.
- Ensure that underage guests are not being served alcohol.
7. Should issues arise and you need assistance, call the RD on call for non-emergency situations. For emergencies, dial 911 or 9-911 from a campus phone.
8. Should the police be called to your party, identify yourself as the party host and ask how you can be helpful.